5.0

I ordered these delicious jams and was treated so well by the owner. She personally shipped my jams to me and didn't charge me any shipping fees.

The labels were cute and the jams were all fresh and home made. Delicious! I wish this delightful home business all the luck and hope she continues to share her delicious treats with us.

I was very glad to help out since this is a devastating illness. I was able to verify through some research on the owner of the comapny that APS is a real, life changing and disabling illness. There was no fraud or evidence of drug abuse. (People who post accusations such as this, really need to back it up with evidence and proof before slandering others!)

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Southern Cupboard. He best about southern cupboard jam from Southern Cupboard was product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Southern Cupboard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Cupboard?

Comments